Make a Payment
PLEASE NOTE: As of June 21, 2018, our online payment system has been redesigned and will require all members to register as a new user. Using the system also requires verification information for the PRIMARY BORROWER. We apologize for any inconvenience, but hope you like the new design. For questions, call us at 559-582-4438 ext 100.
Make a Payment via Online Banking
- Loan payments can be made from your Kings Federal Credit Union account using the “Transfer Funds” feature within online banking.
- If you are not enrolled in FREE online banking yet, click the “Sign Up” link in the upper left corner to get started. If you would like to set-up a checking or savings account, please visit us at 1415 W Lacey Blvd in Hanford or call us at 559-582-4438.
- To make payments on your Kings Federal VISA account, please visit https://www.gotomycard.com/Authentication/LogOn
Make a Payment Using Your Account from Another Financial Institution
If you want to make a loan payment using your account from another financial institution, we offer two options.
- Web Portal (no fee) – Make loan payments using funds from another institution’s checking or savings account. To make your payment you’ll need your member number, loan number, and verification information based on the primary borrower only. Verification information from co-borrowers will not be recognized by the system. You can set-up recurring payment for this service as well. This system has a max payment of $2,500.00.
Note: Do not use your Kings Federal Checking Account/Routing number to make payments via the Web Portal. Please use Online Banking instead.
- Pay-By-Phone ($5 convenience fee) – payments to your loans can be made by calling us at (559) 582-4438 and selecting option 4. During business hours you will be assisted by a payment specialist. After hours, you will be connected to our voice response system that can also accept payments. If your payment cannot be processed over the phone, call us.
Good to know: In order for your payment to be credited today, submit your payment before 4:00 PM PST. Payments made after 6:00 PM PST or weekends will be credited the next business day. One electronic payment per day.
If you have questions regarding our loan payment features, please contact us at (559) 582-4438 Ext 100.