Become a Member
Who Can Join?
Membership with Kings Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or regularly does business in Kings County
- Anyone who joins the Children’s Storybook Garden and Museum’s “Friends of the Garden” **
- The household members of an eligible Kings Federal Credit Union member
- The family of existing Kings Federal Credit Union members
To find out if you are eligible to become a member, please contact us today!
**The Friends of the Garden supports the completion and maintenance of Hanford’s newest downtown improvement project. The membership fee for the Friends of the Garden is $50.
How to Join
If you are interested in becoming a member, follow these three easy steps:
- Print and complete the Membership Application; (please wait to sign the document until you come into the branch)
- Bring the completed membership application to the branch along with your photo ID card and secondary identification like a social security card, credit card or utility bill;
- Bring your opening deposit
That’s it! Now you can join the thousands of members who are happy members of Kings Federal Credit Union!
Benefits of Membership
When you join Kings Federal Credit Union, you are able to take advantage of lots of great products, services and extras. Some of the special benefits of membership are
- Fee-free use of all Co-Op ATMs (almost all credit union ATMs)
- Fee-free use of Allpoint ATM Network
- Visa Debit Card (free with Checking account)
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fee Free Checking Account options
- Bank By Phone
- Online Bill Payment
- Direct Deposit and/or Payroll Deduction
- Each member owns an equal share of the credit union
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the United States government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activites, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account and/or loan, we will require your legal name, social security number, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents. Any joint member(s) on your account and/or loan(s) must also meet these requirements.
Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.