Become a Member
You can use our online membership application to provide us all of the necessary information and upload copies of the required documentation. If your membership is approved, we will mail you the signature card to sign and return. You can return your signature card along with your opening deposit by mail or by using our night drop or drive up window. We can answer your questions by phone at 559-582-4438, or you can email us at email@example.com. Because of this change, it may take several days before your account is ready for use. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the health and safety of our members and employees are our top priority.
How to Join
If you are interested in becoming a member, follow these three easy steps:
- You can start your membership application online and upload the requested documents by CLICKING HERE.
- If your application is approved, we will mail you the membership agreement for your signature.
- You may return the documents and your initial deposit by mail, or by dropping them off in our night drop or at the drive-up window.
- We can order checks, debit cards and open additional accounts by phone, once the membership account is established.
Benefits of Membership
When you join Kings Federal Credit Union, you are able to take advantage of lots of great products, services and extras. Some of the special benefits of membership are
- Fee-free use of all Co-Op ATMs (almost all credit union ATMs)
- Fee-free use of Allpoint ATM Network
- Visa Debit Card (free with Checking account)
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fee Free Checking Account options
- Bank By Phone
- Online Bill Payment
- Direct Deposit and/or Payroll Deduction
- Each member owns an equal share of the credit union
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the United States government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account and/or loan, we will require your legal name, social security number, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents. Any joint member(s) on your account and/or loan(s) must also meet these requirements. Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.