End of Watch
End of Watch Loan Protection
As a THANK YOU to our law enforcement first responders and prison guards who put their life on the line every day to keep us safe, Kings Federal Credit Union is extremely proud to be the only financial institution in the Central Valley to offer End of Watch Loan Protection.
This complimentary debt cancellation benefit covers eligible loans at Kings Federal Credit Union up to an aggregate of $250,000, giving you peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will not be burdened with debt should you pass away in the line of duty. Coverage includes most loan types, including mortgage loans, auto loans, home equity lines of credits, credit cards, personal loans, and more.
In order to qualify for End of Watch Loan Protection, you must be:
- A member of Kings Federal Credit Union
- Under the age of 70 at the time of loan funding
- A full-time active sworn law enforcement officer or prison guard
- Employed by a federal, state, county or city agency
- Enroll in the End of Watch coverage with a new loan on or after June 1st, 2022.
To obtain coverage, you’ll need to open a loan of $10,000 or more with the Credit Union after June 1, 2022. If you already have a loan(s) with us, all existing loans up to the program aggregate limit will be covered as well once a new loan is opened.
Kings Federal Credit Union covers the full cost of this coverage as a THANK YOU because “We Live Here Too”.