IMPORTANT CHANGES COMING SEPTEMBER 17TH
The new website to log into your credit card account is www.ezcardinfo.com. You will need to register for service as your old login information did not transfer to the new system.
The company that services our credit cards is migrating to a new system for account servicing, online access and Purchase Rewards. These changes will all take place the weekend of September 17th –19th. We anticipate a smooth transition, but understand that the changes can be an inconvenience. The credit card servicer will be available 24/7 to assist you if you have problems or questions. They can be reached at 877-348-0447. Longer hold times may apply for the first few days after the migration.
Here is a list of things that will stay the same and things that will change.
What is staying the same:
- Your credit card account number will not change. Your card should continue to work throughout the conversion, but service interruptions can occur so please plan accordingly.
- The address for making payments will stay the same.
P.O. Box 672051
Dallas, TX 75267-2021
3. If you have a monthly automatic payment established for your card, it will transfer to the new system.
4. The new Rewards program will have similar redemption options and point values. You will receive a letter from the servicer about the Rewards changes.
What is changing:
- There will be a new website to access your credit card account online. Starting September 19th, you will need to enroll for online service at www.ezcardinfo.com. The current website, gotomycard.com will still be active, but will not provide access to your account after September 17th. You must register on www.ezcardinfo.com to access your account after September 17th. The Kings Federal Online Banking system will continue to offer limited credit card information and services as well.
- If you would like to continue to receive e-statements, you will need to sign up for them again after registering on www.ezcardinfo.com . After the conversion, all cardholders will start receiving statements in the mail until they sign up for eStatements on the new site.
- Do not schedule any one-time credit card payments using gotomycard.com for any effective date after September 16th as they will not be processed.
- Your current account alerts will not move to the new system. Upon registering for eZCard you will need to re-establish any alerts.
- If you are enrolled in our Credit Card Loyalty Rewards program, the name of the program will change to Scorecard Rewards on September 17th. Point accruals, redemption values and options will remain much the same. After September 19th, the redemption website can be found at www.scorecardrewards.com.
Starting September 20th, you can access your credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by clicking www.ezcardinfo.com or calling toll-free: 877-348-0447.
After enrolling in our new card card information site, cardholders can view and print the following information about their account:
- Account Summary
- Current account balance
- Available credit
- Credit limit
- Previous statement transactions
- Make your visa payments electronically
- Initiate a Balance Transfer
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Upcoming Changes:
Q. Can I still use my same credit card?
A. Yes. Your current card will continue to work and your account/card number will not change. When your current card expires, your new card will have a new design.
Q. Will my card work during the change-over weekend?
A. Your card should continue to work throughout the transition. These types of changes can, however, result in unanticipated outages. If you are traveling or shopping over the conversion weekend, be sure to carry more than one payment method just in case.
Q. Can I still use www.GoToMyCard.com?
A. Following the migration on September 17th, you will access your account at www.eZCardinfo.com.
Q. Will I be required to register for the eZCard site?
A. Yes. Each cardholder will need to register to access this website going forward.
Q. If I am setup for Autopay will I have to re-enroll in autopay on eZCard?
A. Existing Account Auto-pay instructions will migrate from GoToMyCard at conversion. However, you will not see it reflected in the new site. Only set up an Auto-pay if you have not already have one on your account.
Q. If I have enrolled in Alerts will my alert settings migrate?
A. No, alert settings will not be migrated. Upon registering for eZCard you will need to re-establish the alerts.
Q. Are account numbers changing?
A. No. Your account number will stay the same.